- Recipe from Robert & Mary Bowles from Moss Bluff, La.More >>
- Recipe from Bob Gallahan of Clifton Forge, Va.More >>
- Serves 12 - 1 lb seedless green grapes, cut into small clusters - 1/2 fresh pineapple; peel, core, & cut into spears - 3 medium bananas - 2 tart apples - 3 comice pears - 2 tablespoons freshMore >>
- Recipe from Donald Friend of Buffalo, N.Y. Prep Time: 5 min Cook time 45min 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Red Wine of your choice 1/2 cup honey 1/4 cup finely diced onions 1More >>
- From Italian Cooking & Living MagazineMore >>
- Source: CDC
- Source: National Institutes of HealthMore >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.