Construction Work Starts Fire in Kennewick Duplex - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Construction Work Starts Fire in Kennewick Duplex

Posted: Updated:

KENNEWICK, Wash.--  Construction work started a fire in a Kennewick duplex.  It happened around 8:00 Tuesday night on the 1200 block of North Williams Street.

Firefighters some work was being done near the laundry room in the basement of the duplex.  They say both sides of the duplex sustained damage and one person was treated on the scene for minor smoke inhalation.

Firefighters estimate the damage to be in the tens of thousands of dollars.

HD DOPPLER 6i
/