BBQ Recipes Your Kids Will Enjoy
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Remove the bananas stem, but leave the peel attached.
- Slice the peel of the lengthwise and open it just enough to place the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows inside on top of the banana.
- Wrap each banana in a greased tin foil sheet
- Roast bananas on a grill over the campfire or barbecue for approximately 2 minutes, or just enough to melt chocolate and the marshmallows.
- Unwrap your banana and remove the peel.
- Eat as is with a spoon or top with ice cream to make a sundae.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- Finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- Diced onions
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat your grill
- While the grill heats, mix the ground beef, salt, and pepper, jalapenos, onions and salsa in a mixing bowl with your hands.
- Shape mixture into patties no thicker than 3/4-inches.
- Grill hamburger patties over an oiled grill for 5 to 7 minutes, or to your desired doneness.
- Place a cheese slice on each cooked patty and heat until melted.
- Serve with desired condiments.