Richland Condo Fire Doused By Owners - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Richland Condo Fire Doused By Owners

Posted: Updated:

RICHLAND, Wash-- A fire sparks in a Richland condominium, but the owners were able to douse it out. The manager of On the Green condominiums off Gage Blvd, says the fire was started by cigarettes on the condo's balcony last night.

The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Richland Fire Department.

The owners were able to grab a fire extinguisher and get most of the fire out before the fire department arrived.

The inside of the condo was not damaged and besides minor burns, no one was injured.

HD DOPPLER 6i
/