Do You Remember the First...
On the Newlywed Game, men were asked questions about their wife’s preferences, then his answers were compared with her actual answers - and vice versa.
How well do you remember the first time you and your mate did a variety of things? Print off two copies of this quiz, and write your answers beside the questions. Then trade papers and see who answered correctly - award one point to each correct answer. The player with the most points has the best memory.
Beware- this may spark laughter, playful arguments and reminiscing. At the end, why not sit down with a calendar and make plans to celebrate a few of these "Firsts" every year!
- What was the first thing you said to each other?
- What color shirt was he wearing when you met?
- What was the first meal you ate with each other?
- Where were you the first time you said "I Love You"?
- On your first date, was she wearing pants or a skirt/dress?
- Who initiated the first kiss?
- What was the first event you celebrated?
- What was the first holiday you spent together?
- Use one word to describe how you felt the first time you met your significant other’s friends and family.
- How long were you together before you took your first trip together?