TOPPENISH--A house in Toppenish catches fire twice in 13 hours. Firefighters suspect foul play.
Crews were first called to 321 South Division Street around 3:00 p.m. Saturday.
They say people playing with fireworks likely caused the first fire.
Then, at 4:00 a.m. Sunday they responded to another fire at the same home.
A Toppenish Fire Captain told KNDO the back door had been kicked in.
Capt. Dale Northrup said the house is a total loss.
Six people lived there. They are being assisted by the Red Cross.
No one was injured.
Crews are still investigating.