CLE ELUM, Wash.-- One man is in the hospital after a fire burns down the Cle Elum Senior Center. The building caught fire around 5:30 Saturday afternoon.
Nearly 100 people were inside at the time. Kittitas County Fire District #7's public information officer tells us a man in his 50s was taken to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. One firefighter was also treated for heat exhaustion.
They tell us the fire may have started with BBQ grease and was followed by a propane explosion. Crews are still investigating.