A Yakima family loses their home in a fire Sunday morning - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

A Yakima family loses their home in a fire Sunday morning

Posted: Updated:

YAKIMA, Wash.- A family sat in their car Sunday morning and watched as their home burned down.

This happened on the 900 block of North Fourth Avenue in Yakima. This garage was recently converted into a home.

Firefighters say at about 4:30 a.m. the house caught on fire. They say it was due to an electrical wiring overload.

Firefighters say the damage is estimated at around $25,000. The home is a total loss. 

 

HD DOPPLER 6i
/