Heartburn or heart attack?
Discomfort from heartburn can last from minutes to hours, but it tends to resolve spontaneously or go away after you take antacids. © iStockphoto.com/Lisa F. Young
Heartburn or heart attack?More>>
- Crunches give you heartburn? Don't worry! Flat abs can be yours, even if you suffer from heartburn. Here's how!More >>
- What's the best way to avoid heartburn? Figure out your personal heartburn triggers with a food diary. Here's how!More >>
From Live Right Live WellMore>>
- There are a few tricks to help ensure you never get varicose veins -- or reduce the appearance of those you have.More >>There are a few tricks to help ensure you never get varicose veins -- or reduce the appearance of those you have.More >>
- Whether you have heartburn, IBS, ulcers or IBD, learn how to minimize your risk of cancer.More >>
- How you sleep can make a difference if you suffer from heartburn and back pain or just want to avoid wrinkles. Read on to discover the best sleep position for you.More >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.