The Top 5 American Cars of All TimeUpdated: Aug 19, 2010 03:28 PM EDT
Henry Ford built a company that started with the Model T (above) and has continued to thrive with models such as the 2011 Ford Mustang (below). (From the collections of The Henry Ford and Ford Motor Company)
© Sam Varn Hagen/Ford Motor Co.
From Driving TodayMore>>
- The do's and don'ts everyone should know when searching for a new mechanic.More >>
- Winter driving is inconvenient and can be supremely hazardous, but a little bit of preparation and a big pinch of patience can make winter driving a reasonably painless experience.More >>
- While winter can be dangerous for those behind the wheel, drivers can avoid accidents by following some basic rules of the road when it comes to driving in the winter elements.More >>
Driving Today: Greatest CarsMore>>
- So how do you go about picking the top 5 American cars of all time? Do you choose the great classics or do you select things like the Cadillac CTS-V?More >>
- In the panoply of the Greatest Cars of All Time, the Edsel checks in as the greatest failure, a car line that didn't live up to its over-optimistic expectations on a colossal scale. Here's why.More >>
- The wild success of the Mustang combined with Ralph Nader's attacks on the Corvair helped launch Chevy's entry into the "pony" car race.More >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.