West Richland fatal fire victim toxicology results
WEST RICHLAND, Wash. -- The Benton County Coroner says toxicology reports show Sandy St. George died of carbon monoxide poisoning. St. George was found dead inside an early morning house fire in West Richland back in March. The coroner says it is "not unusual" for a fire victim to die of carbon monoxide poisoning, but is still waiting for more toxicology results.
Sandy's husband, Thomas St. George was also home when the fire started. He made it out safely. Their three young children were not home at the time.