Outside food smoker causes house fire - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Outside food smoker causes house fire

Posted: Updated:

KENNEWICK, Wash.-- Outside food smoker causes house fire.

A Kennewick woman may be without a home for tonight after a fire that started Saturday night burned down half of her home. It happened at 602 South Yollo Street in Kennewick.

Firefighters say the fire started on the back deck by an outside food smoker. The fire spread to the house. Firefighters say a few people were inside the home and managed to get out. Crews had to go inside and get the homeowner. No one was injured.

HD DOPPLER 6i
/