KHQ Studio Guest Information
So you have been asked to be a live guest on KHQ...
Here is what you need to know:
If you are to be a Live Guest on KHQ:
- Please arrive at the agreed upon site, at least 15 minutes before your interview.
- Try not to wear white, it will wash out the camera. Primary colors are best.
- All live interviews are to be in the show once.
- If you need any video or pictures to go with your live interview, please contact one of the producers at least 24 hours in advance. Info is at the bottom of the page.
If you are to be a Live Guest in Studio for KHQ Wake Up:
- If you are to be live in our 5:00 a.m. show, please arrive at 4:45 a.m.
- If you are to be live in our 6:00 a.m. show, please arrive at 5:45 a.m.
- If you are to be live in our 6.30am Show please arrive at 6.15am.
- One live interview is designated at the time.
- Try to wear a primary color of clothing. We do not provide make-up.
- If you have pictures that are to be used in your live shot, please email to us the day before.
- When you arrive at the station-1201 W. Sprague, Spokane, WA, go to the main entrance on Sprague.
At the door on the right side there is a button and speaker.
Please push that, someone will talk to you and get access to the studio for you.
- If no one answers the speaker please call 448.3271 and ask for a producer.
Please keep in mind if there is breaking news your live shot will be re-scheduled for a later date.
If you are a Music Group set up to perform live at the KHQ Studios: :
Please arrive at half an hour before your first performance. If you need anything for your live performance, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you. We need information on how many will be here, what you will be playing etc. Acoustic only please.
If you need to cancel or contact the producer the night before:
- Rob Curry email@example.com 448-3232
- Emily Leisten firstname.lastname@example.org 448-4618
- Sadie Porter email@example.com 448-4656
It is best to email all the producers.
Useful Numbers and KHQ's Address
- 509-448-4656 Main Newsroom Number
- 509-448-3271 Production Booth Direct Line
- 1201 W. Sprague, Spokane, WA
Sadie Porter is our guest coordinator.
She works Monday - Friday from 12am - 7am. You can call her at 448-4656or write her at firstname.lastname@example.org