Fire destroys garage - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Fire destroys garage

Posted: Updated:

YAKIMA, Wash.-- A fire late Wednesday night in Yakima destroyed a garage and caused about $25,000 in damage.

Crews responded to the 200 block of Custer Avenue just after 11:30pm.
 
Firefighters were able to knock down the blaze before it spread to nearby homes.

The fire has been ruled an accident.

Crews say it was caused by an electrical malfunction. The garage was a total loss.

HD DOPPLER 6i
/