Woman treated for smoke inhalation after house fire - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after house fire

Posted: Updated:

PASCO, Wash.

A Pasco resident was treated for smoking inhalation Thursday after the home she was in became engulfed in flames.

The fire began just after 5 PM at the Lakeview Mobile Home Park on South Road 40 in Pasco.

Fire units from Pasco, Kennewick and Walla Walla all responded, but the home was a total loss. Pasco Fire Lieutenant Ken Meyers says one of their challenges was a nearby barbeque.

"The propane tanks let go on it, so we were having a lot of propane gas in the area. It was on fire, so we didn't put it out till the propane gas tanks run out and then we extinguished it," said Lt. Meyers.

Investigators are still trying to determine what sparked the blaze.

HD DOPPLER 6i
/