CWU Volleyball Selected to Compete in NCAA Division II ChampionshipPosted: Updated:
Raptors sign Kyle Wiltjer to a 1-year deal
Griz Hold First Fall Scrimmage
Montana Sports Information-- Offense and defense produce highlights in opening Griz scrimmage The Montana Grizzlies knocked the lid off the 2017 season with the team’s first scrimmage of fall camp on Monday, running through 95 plays in a little over an hour of action in Washington-Grizzly Stadium. Even with only one day of practice in full pads under their belts, the Grizzlies produced moments of brilliance on both sides of the ball with UM's young stars getting plenty ...
Kenny Love joins Whitworth's coaching staff
Love was named First Team All-NWC for three years in a row. As a sophomore in 2015, Love was the Northwest Conference Player of the Year and was also a Third Team All-American.
Eagles prepare for most important scrimmage at the Inferno
The Eagles will wrap-up practices on the grass fields on Wednesday, then move to Roos Field for practices on Thursday and Friday. On Saturday (Aug. 19) at approximately 10:30 a.m., the Eagles will have its most important scrimmage at the "Inferno."
Jacob Wiley signs two-way contract with Nets
Wiley (6’8”, 213) appeared in 34 games for Eastern Washington University last season (2016-17), recording averages of 20.4 points, 9.1 rebounds and 2.8 blocks in 34.3 minutes per contest while shooting 64.3 percent (265-of-412) from the field. He was named the Big Sky Conference Most Valuable Player and earned first team honors.
Rocky Looking for Bakken to Take the Reigns at QB in 2017
Coming into camp in 2017 Bakken is now the presumed starter for Rocky as he preps for his junior season with starting experience under his belt.
Former Zag builds Spokane's version of the Dream Team
Santangelo hand-picked a fellow sharpshooter in Parker Kelly, who was a standout basketball player at Gonzaga Prep in high school and at Eastern Washington in college. More recently, his team won the coveted Elite Men's Championship at Hoopfest this summer.
Eagles volleyball picked to finish 9th in Big Sky
Eastern Washington opens the 2017 campaign at the UNLV Tournament on Aug. 25 where they face UC Davis and Binghamton on the opening day of competition before playing hosts UNLV on Aug. 26.
WSU has two named to Polynesian Player of Year watch list
The winner of the 2017 Polynesian College Football Player of the Year Award will be announced on December 14, 2017. Five finalists will be unveiled on November 30.
Vita Vea named to Polynesian Player of the Year watch list
Vea, a junior defensive lineman from Milpitas, Calif., had previously been named to the watch lists for the Outland Trophy, the Nagurski Trophy and the Bednarik Award earlier this summer.
PORTLAND, Ore. – When Azusa Pacific and Central Washington meet on the football field for the second time in 2017, they will square off in front of a national audience. The Oct. 28 between the two games, which will take place in Ellensburg, Wash., will be one of 18 games selected this season for the 2017 NCAA Division II Football Showcase.More >>
ELLENSBURG, Wash.- Central Washington University head football coach Ian Shoemaker has announced the Wildcats 2017 football schedule. The Wildcats will play 11 games in 2017 with five home contests. Central's 2017 opener is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 2 at 5 p.m. against Texas A&M Kingsville in Kingsville, Texas. The Javelinas finished the 2016 season with a 9-3 record, including a 24-17 victory over Southern Arkansas in the Agent B...More >>
- On Tuesday night, the Kennewick Americans little league team was honored by the Kennewick city council. Mayor Steve Young and the council recognized the American's winning the national title at the Cal Ripken World Series. More >>
Washington State dropped a 7-4 nonconference contest at Seattle University behind an eighth-inning rally by the Redhawks at Bannerwood Park Wednesday afternoon.More >>
- Thanks to a complete-game pitching performance from Mitch Yada, the Yakima Valley Pippins kept their post-season hopes alive with a 9-2 win over Wenatchee on Friday night.More >>
- With a Corvallis win earlier Wednesday night, the Yakima Valley Pippins were in a position where they had to win to stay alive in the playoff race. With the pressure on, they delivered, knocking off the Victoria HarbourCats, 8-5, at Royal Athletic Park.More >>
- The Yakima Valley Pippins dropped game two in their series with the Victoria HarbourCats Tuesday night, 10-3.More >>
- The Yakima Valley Pippins saw their four-game winning streak come to an end Monday night in Victoria, falling to the Victoria HarbourCats by a score of 11-5.More >>
- It’s been more than three weeks since the Yakima Valley Pippins have scored more than five runs in a league game, but the drought ended Friday with a 7-2 win over Cowlitz at David Story Field.More >>
- A seven-run 7th inning helped the Yakima Valley Pippins to a 10-1 non-league victory over the West Coast Guns Thursday night at Yakima County Stadium.More >>