Chicken Coop Heating Lamp Causes Garage Fire & Explosions In Med - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Chicken Coop Heating Lamp Causes Garage Fire & Explosions In Medical Lake

Posted: Updated:

KHQ.COM - A chicken coop heating lamp is to blame for a garage fire in Medical Lake. It happened early Wednesday morning on the corner of Joshua & Graham. The garage is destroyed. No injuries have been reported. The chief for Fire District 3 says the fire ignited ammunition that caused several small explosions.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KHQ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.