First...drill a hole in the wine bottle. You need a special drill bit that cute through glass. You can get it at Ace. Make sure you have two people doing this. One person drilling, and another person spraying water on the bottle.
2. Soak the bottle and peel off the label.
3. Spray the first layer of paint.
4. Put words on.
5. Spray the second layer of paint over the stickers.
6. Peel stickers off
7. String the Christmas lights in. Get a strand of 35 mini lights. 3 bucks at Hobby Lobby.
8. Put the lampshade on.
9. Put black puff paint around the letters for an added accent.