Kitchen Fire Temporarily Closes Hales Restaurant in Hermiston - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Kitchen Fire Temporarily Closes Hales Restaurant in Hermiston

Posted: Updated:

HERMISTON, Ore. - Hermiston firefighters say a heated gas grill top started a fire at Hales Restaurant and Grill early Friday morning.

Firefighters say the fire ripped through the kitchen and the ceiling, but the rest of the restaurant has smoke damage. 

The restaurant says it will stay closed for the next month to recover from the damages.

No one got hurt.

 

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KHQ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.