SLIDESHOW: Indians Look For Seventh Straight WinUpdated:
- Tyler Austin hit a three-run home run, Todd Frazier added a solo shot and CC Sabathia pitched six strong innings in his return from the disabled list as the New York Yankees beat the Boston Red Sox 4-3.More >>Tyler Austin hit a three-run home run, Todd Frazier added a solo shot and CC Sabathia pitched six strong innings in his return from the disabled list as the New York Yankees beat the Boston Red Sox 4-3.More >>
- Major League Baseball umpires are wearing white wristbands during games to protest what their union says is "abusive player behavior" after Detroit's Ian Kinsler was fined but not suspended for his recent verbal...More >>Major League Baseball umpires are wearing white wristbands during games to protest what their union says is "abusive player behavior" after Detroit's Ian Kinsler was fined but not suspended for his recent verbal tirade against ump Angel Hernandez.More >>
- LEADING OFF: Cardinals-Pirates meet in Little League Classic.More >>LEADING OFF: Cardinals-Pirates meet in Little League Classic.More >>
Mariners win their 4th straight; defeating Rays 7-6
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Mitch Haniger hit a grand slam, Nelson Cruz added his 31st home run and the Seattle Mariners rolled to their fourth straight win Saturday night, a 7-6 decision over the Tampa Bay Rays. Haniger's first career grand slam came in his first game back after a three-week stretch on the disabled list, lifting the Mariners to a 4-1 lead in the third inning. It was his eighth homer of the season. Cruz, who is on an 11-ga...
Yellowstone River Roundup Saturday Night Highlights
Check out the final night of highlights from the PRCA Yellowstone River Roundup!
Mustangs Get First Shutout of Year in Win Over Missoula
The Billings Mustangs (8-9, 26-28-1) shut out an opponent for the first time this season in a 4-0 win over the Missoula Osprey (5-12, 24-31).
Seahawks beat Vikings 20-13 in 2nd preseason game
The team announced Fant had a knee injury and may have significantly changed Seattle's plans for the offensive line. Fant took over at left tackle midway through last season and spent the offseason reshaping his body to be stronger going into this season.
Whatley hits walk-off homer in 11th, Spokane beats Vancouver 3-2
Matt Whatley hit a walk-off solo homer in the 11th inning, as the Spokane Indians defeated the Vancouver Canadians 3-2 on Friday.
Sounders look to extend winning streak against Minnesota United
The Sounders will try to extend their Major League Soccer unbeaten streak to nine games on Sunday, which would tie a club record set back in 2011.
Mariners back over .500 with win over Rays
Nelson Cruz hit two doubles and his 30th home run Friday night and Erasmo Ramirez won his first game for the Seattle Mariners since April 1, 2014, a 7-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays.
Chiefs' 2017 training camp team names announced
The Spokane Chiefs announced on Friday the team names for their 2017 training camp, which begins on Thursday, August 24 at Spokane Arena. This year’s teams will be Team Johnson, Team Sawyer and Team Ryan.
Aparicio hits walk-off single, Spokane beats Vancouver 4-3
Miguel Aparicio hit a walk-off single with two outs in the ninth inning, as the Spokane Indians beat the Vancouver Canadians 4-3 on Thursday. Austin O'Banion scored the game-winning run after he reached base on a walk and advanced to second on a walk by Kole Enright.
Seahawks center Justin Britt signs three-year contract extension
Britt was Seattle’s starting right tackle as a rookie, playing every game for the NFC champions. He moved to left guard in 2015, then moved one more time last year to center where he had his best season, being named a Pro Bowl alternate.
- The Spokane Indians hosted their annual Bark in the Park Night at Avista Stadium on Tuesday with almost 200 dogs making the trip to watch the game and hang out in the left field pavilion.More >>
- With Bloomsday 2015 in the books we take a look at some of the lovely faces who participated in the 39th running of Spokane's 12K extravaganza.More >>
- SPOKANE, Wash. - The image of 60,000+ people running through Spokane never gets old, so we want to see your pictures!We've added a few from our crews as they went live from various points throughout the course, but now we want to see yours! More >>SPOKANE, Wash. - The image of 60,000+ people running through Spokane never gets old, so we want to see your pictures!We've added a few from our crews as they went live from various points throughout the course, but now we want to see yours! Share them with us on social media using the hashtag #KHQBloomsday. You can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or just post them on our Facebook pages!More >>
- With the 39th running of Spokane's Bloomsday run just under a week away we take a look back at the coveted reward for all of those who've ever finished the race. The Bloomsday Finisher shirt. Check out photos of every Bloomsday finishers shirt in the slideshow below!More >>
- Spring is in the air, baseball is back and and beer is flowing from taps at every ballpark in the country. For a price.The average cost per beer is down to $5.98 per cup this season from $6.09 in 2014 per Business Insider...More >>
- With the Star Wars Celebration convention in full swing and the release of the official Star Wars Episode VII trailer on Thursday we pay a little homage to the NFL and the greatest tale from a galaxy far far away.More >>
- Last weekend Arenacross forced the ice and turf out of the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena and replaced it with dirt, bikes and awesome uniforms.Check out some pictures taken by SWX KHQ's Reed Schmitt at the first-ever Arenacross event held in Spokane in the slideshow below!More >>
- With the MLB season just getting underway, and the Spokane Indians season not too far off, we decided to take a look at some of the wild and wacky ballpark food items available around the country. We weren't disappointed.More >>
- SWXRightNow.com -- Photos from day six of KHQ and SWX's coverage from Arizona of Super Bowl XLIX as we go Soaring With The Seahawks.More >>
- PHOENIX - KHQ and SWX's coverage of Super Bowl XLIX rolls on! On day 4, Stephanie saw Houston Texans Running Back Arian Foster and the Papa John all in the same day.Check out the photos of what else took place during day 4 in the slideshow above.And if you'd like to see past days' coverage, click on the links provided on the side of this article.More >>