Man Found Dead On Highway 95 In Coeur d’Alene - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Man Found Dead On Highway 95 In Coeur d’Alene

Posted: Updated:

KHQ.COM - The Coeur d' Alene Police Dept. reports that on Sunday night officers responded to the report of an unconscious male with no pulse, lying along the east side of Hwy 95 on the north end of the Interstate 90 overpass.

Officers confirmed there was no pulse detectable, and CPR was administered. Fire/medical personnel arrived on scene, provided on-scene aid, and transported the male to Kootenai Medical Center. 

Unfortunately the male was not resuscitated, and did not survive.

The deceased male was a 58-years-old and white. His identity will not be released until next of kin is notified.

  • Top Stories from KHQTop StoriesMore>>

  • Murder trial now in the hands of the jury

    Murder trial now in the hands of the jury

    Tuesday, September 16 2014 9:29 PM EDT2014-09-17 01:29:24 GMT
    Closing arguments in the Charles Capone murder trial wrapped up Tuesday afternoon in Latah County. Capone is accused of murdering his estranged wife Rachael Anderson in 2010 and dumping her body in the Snake River. She has never been found.More >>
    Closing arguments in the Charles Capone murder trial wrapped up Tuesday afternoon in Latah County. Capone is accused of murdering his estranged wife Rachael Anderson in 2010 and dumping her body in the Snake River. She has never been found.
    More >>
  • Post Falls house fire ignites ammunition in garage

    Post Falls house fire ignites ammunition in garage

    Tuesday, September 16 2014 9:28 PM EDT2014-09-17 01:28:41 GMT
    POST FALLS, Idaho - Post Falls firefighters worried about ammunition and a propane grill while trying to distinguish a house fire late Monday night. Neighbor Y'vonne Marie says she woke up around midnight to sounds of the fire next door. She thought she was hearing fireworks, but later learned it was ammunition exploding in the garage of a home on fire.More >>
    POST FALLS, Idaho - Post Falls firefighters worried about ammunition and a propane grill while trying to distinguish a house fire late Monday night. Neighbor Y'vonne Marie says she woke up around midnight to sounds of the fire next door. She thought she was hearing fireworks, but later learned it was ammunition exploding in the garage of a home on fire.More >>
  • REPORT: E-cigarettes pose growing risk to children

    REPORT: E-cigarettes pose growing risk to children

    Tuesday, September 16 2014 8:33 PM EDT2014-09-17 00:33:40 GMT
    SPOKANE, Wash. - E-cigarettes poise a growing risk to children between the ages of one and three, according to a new report released by the Washington Poison Center.The popular device is designed as a safe alternative for smokers, but as their popularity increase, health officials say not enough is being done to keep them out of the hands of children. More >>
    SPOKANE, Wash. - E-cigarettes poise a growing risk to children between the ages of one and three, according to a new report released by the Washington Poison Center.The popular device is designed as a safe alternative for smokers, but as their popularity increase, health officials say not enough is being done to keep them out of the hands of children. More >>
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KHQ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.