Cougs Defend Brother In ArmsPosted: Updated:
Crowd Surfing 9/24
UW beats Colorado in 2016 Pac-12 Championship rematch
Eagles beat Grizzlies 48-41 in Big Sky opener
The 11th-ranked Eastern Washington University football team scored 42 second-half points to rally from a 24-6 halftime deficit and opened the 2017 Big Sky Conference season with a 48-41 victory over Montana.
Griz can't hold second half lead, lose to EWU 48-41
Things were looking great going into halftime for the Montana Grizzlies. Up 24-6 on the number 11th ranked Eastern Washington Eagles, the Griz were feeling good.
Rocky Defense Holds Yotes to 7 Points in Win
The Rocky Mountain College football team scored 17 points in the fourth quarter to pull away from College of Idaho, 31-7, in Saturday’s Homecoming contest at Herb Klindt Field.
WSU moves to 4-0 for first time since 2001
Vandals beat South Alabama in 2OT 29-23.
Isaiah Saunders came up huge in the second overtime to give Idaho (2-2, 1-0) the 29-23 win over South Alabama (1-3, 0-1) on Saturday.
Eagles open up Big Sky play against Grizzlies
The Eagles are 10-1 since 2012 against its rivals from the Treasure State – UM and Montana State. However, EWU's last venture to Missoula yielded a 57-16 thumping at the hands of the Griz.
Throwback Thursday: Montana Grizzlies face Furman in the 2001 National Championship game
December 21, 2001: Montana facing Furman for the National Championship in Chattanooga Tennessee
Vandals take on South Alabama to kickoff Sun Belt play
The Vandals are 35-51-1 all-time in conference openers. They are 1-6 in Sun Belt openers, including a 0-3 record since returning to the league in 2014.
Extra PointsExtra PointsMore>>
- F5 Networks held its annual 3-on-3 charity basketball tournament to raise money for the Mark Rypien Foundation on Thursday afternoon.More >>
- Marshawn Lynch has used his prowess as a Pro-Bowl running back for the Seattle Seahawks to better his hometown community of Oakland, better shown by how thousands of the local youth showed up to his football camp today.More >>
- Spokenya Run/Walk 2015 is this Saturday and you can still get involved in the 7K event that helpsSpring of Hope International bring sustainable water resources to Africa.Kenyan native and Spokanite DavidOpaphas organized the event, now in its sixth year...More >>
- Hockey Fest Coeur dAlene at Frontier Ice Arena ended with a successful Legends game presented by Kootenai Health as the "St. Louis" team led by Wayne Gretzky and former Spokane Chief Derek Ryan defeated "Tampa Bay" coached by Spokane's own Tyler Johnson 9-5.More >>
- SWXRightNow.com -- When Carli Lloyds hat trick led the United States Womens National Team winning their FIFA best third world cup over Japan last week, the nation celebrated.More >>
- Former Spokane Chiefs standout Derek Ryan stopped by the Fasteners Sports Studio to chat about the upcoming Hockey Fest Coeur dAlene and his career journey to finally find a spot in the NHL.More >>
- The rosters for the Legends game atsecond annual Coeur dAlene Hockey Fest at Frontier Ice Arena have been announced with local and professional stars being split up between two teams for the Friday exhibition.More >>
- Matt Stonie shocked the competitive eating world Saturday by upsetting Joey "Jaws" Chestnut at the Fourth of July hot dog eating contest at Nathan's Famous in Coney Island, thwarting Chestnut's bid for a ninth straight victory.More >>
- The conditions and layout of Chambers Bay Golf Course have been called out in recent days because of its hosting of the 115th U.S. Open, and while some have appreciated how hard the course is, others like the legend Gary Player have lambasted the course in a rant on television this morning.More >>
- The Spokane County Raceway Super Oval series is proud to present fans with the chance to meet and greet NASCAR driver Greg Biffle this Saturday, June 20.More >>
Washington State leads the all-time series with Nevada 2-1 and will be hosting the Wolfpack in Pullman for the first time in series history.More >>
Washington State University men's basketball opens up Pac-12 play with two-straight games at Los Angeles on ESPN2, first against UCLA, Friday, Dec. 29 at 8 p.m., followed by a trip to the Galen Center to take on USC.More >>
In this week's edition of Press Pass Pullman, head coach Mike Leach reflects on the Cougs' dominant win over Oregon State and looks ahead to Nevada, a team which features a myriad of connections to Washington State.More >>
Luke Falk threw six touchdown passes — three to Tavares Martin Jr. — and No. 21 Washington State beat Oregon State 52-23 on Saturday for its fourth consecutive victory over the Beavers.More >>
Washington State opened 2017 with a 31-0 victory over Montana State, notching the first shutout since 2013 and followed with a triple overtime win over Boise State last week.More >>
- On this week's edition of Press Pass Pullman, Mike Leach says whether it will be Luke Falk or Tyler Hilinski under center when the Cougars face Oregon State on Saturday at Martin Stadium. Leach also talks about what his team needs to work on after a close win over Boise State, including some harsh words for his highly touted offensive line. In the 'Fan Question of the Week,' Leach talks about what musical group he would join if he could, and some of the famous musicians he's met durin...More >>
Jamal Morrow caught a 23-yard pass and dove across the goal line in the third overtime to lift No. 20 Washington State to a 47-44 comeback victory over Boise State on Saturday night.More >>
This ban will be in place for all tailgating and pregame festivities surrounding Idaho’s home football game Saturday, against UNLV.More >>
- It might be the season premiere of Press Pass Pullman, but Mike Leach is already in mid-season form. This week, after talking about his team's win over Montana State, Coach Leach theorizes about Bigfoot, aliens, and galaxies that are far, far away. He also demonstrates how simple it is to throw a proper shovel pass and talks about a few Texas Tech quarterbacks who struggled to do so. More >>