SPOKANE, WA - The Chelan County Coroner says autopsy results show the death of a man at a concert at the Gorge Amphitheater back in June wasn't related to the drug, Molly.
Investigators initially thought 21-year-old Patrick D. Witkowski of Des Moines died after overdosing on the drug, considered to be a form of Ecstasy.
However, the coroner says the man's drug test came back negative for Molly, but positive for methamphetamine.
Chelan County Coroner Wayne Harris says Witkowski died of organ failure due to dehydration caused by the heat and methamphetamine intoxication.
About 25,000 people attending the two-day Paradiso Festival. Quincy Valley Medical Center treated 40 for problems related to drugs and alcohol.