PHOTOS: Bizarre Drunken Crash In Spokane Valley - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

PHOTOS: Bizarre Drunken Crash In Spokane Valley

Posted: Updated:
One person was pinned under an SUV following a single-vehicle rollover Tuesday night One person was pinned under an SUV following a single-vehicle rollover Tuesday night
  • PHOTOS: Bizarre Drunken Crash In Spokane ValleyMore>>

  • WSP: Driver Who Fell Asleep Causes Head-On Crash On Hwy. 27

    WSP: Driver Who Fell Asleep Causes Head-On Crash On Hwy. 27

    Tuesday, November 26 2013 2:41 PM EST2013-11-26 19:41:11 GMT
    UPDATE: A driver who fell asleep is being blamed for causing a head-on crash on Hwy. 27 just south of Freeman on Tuesday morning, according to the Washington State Patrol.More >>
    UPDATE: A driver who fell asleep is being blamed for causing a head-on crash on Hwy. 27 just south of Freeman on Tuesday morning, according to the Washington State Patrol. The driver who fell asleep is identified as 19-year-old Destinee Lake of Spokane Valley. Lake was transported to Sacred Heart via Medstar after crossing the center line and hitting another vehicle head-on.More >>
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. -

Mobile users click here to view the slideshow: http://tinyurl.com/q6y77do

KHQ.COM - One person was taken to the hospital Tuesday night with serious injuries after a rollover crash in Spokane Valley. 

It happened around 9:30p, near Shannon and Ella just west of Argonne. Neighbors told KHQ they heard a car speeding around a corner before a loud crash. Investigators say a man was heading south on Ella and rolled his SUV, pinning him inside. 

Hearing the crash, neighbors ran to help but were not able to get the man out of the SUV. Eventually emergency crews had to brace the SUV and cut the entire roof off before they were able to free the driver. That man was conscious and alert as paramedics loaded him into an ambulance. We are told he has serious, but non-life threatening injuries. 

Deputies say alcohol containers were found in the SUV and alcohol does appear to be a factor. 

Right now the crash remains under investigation.  


HD DOPPLER 6i
/
  • Top Stories from KHQHomeMore>>

  • South Hill man gives deputy ride to chase down suspect on the run

    South Hill man gives deputy ride to chase down suspect on the run

    Saturday, September 23 2017 2:10 AM EDT2017-09-23 06:10:59 GMT

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff's Deputies are calling a 79-year-old man a hero for stepping in to help a deputy when he suddenly needed it.   That deputy tried stopping a driver on the South Hill after noticing the car didn't have license plates.     It started a chase that ended with the help from a very unlikely place. For Paul Eminger, it was a case of being in the right place at the right time. Seeing a Sheriff's Deputy running after 

    More >>

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff's Deputies are calling a 79-year-old man a hero for stepping in to help a deputy when he suddenly needed it.   That deputy tried stopping a driver on the South Hill after noticing the car didn't have license plates.     It started a chase that ended with the help from a very unlikely place. For Paul Eminger, it was a case of being in the right place at the right time. Seeing a Sheriff's Deputy running after 

    More >>
  • Fire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabin

    Fire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabin

    Saturday, September 23 2017 2:09 AM EDT2017-09-23 06:09:41 GMT
    Fire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabinFire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabin

    BOISE, Idaho (AP) - The Idaho state fire marshal says an explosion in a fireplace caused a fire that consumed a house and killed four people. Knute Sandahl said Thursday the explosion, which occurred June 30 at Tamarack Resort, was ruled accidental. Sandahl says the fireplace on the main floor of the home was converted from propane-fueled to wood-burning in 2015. During the conversion to wood, the propane line that fed the fireplace was 

    More >>

    BOISE, Idaho (AP) - The Idaho state fire marshal says an explosion in a fireplace caused a fire that consumed a house and killed four people. Knute Sandahl said Thursday the explosion, which occurred June 30 at Tamarack Resort, was ruled accidental. Sandahl says the fireplace on the main floor of the home was converted from propane-fueled to wood-burning in 2015. During the conversion to wood, the propane line that fed the fireplace was 

    More >>
  • Local man creates system to keep guns safe from kids

    Local man creates system to keep guns safe from kids

    Friday, September 22 2017 9:59 PM EDT2017-09-23 01:59:50 GMT

    SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - "My name is Dylan Ervin, I'm a competitive shooter, a business owner, a husband and a father of two," Dylan Ervin said in a promotional video. He's re-inventing the way we lock up our guns. Ervin has been hard at work for the last four years creating the StopBox. "It's for the in-between point for when your firearm isn't in your holster or in your gun safe," Ervin said. The StopBox acts as a barrier, similar to a tumbler 

    More >>

    SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - "My name is Dylan Ervin, I'm a competitive shooter, a business owner, a husband and a father of two," Dylan Ervin said in a promotional video. He's re-inventing the way we lock up our guns. Ervin has been hard at work for the last four years creating the StopBox. "It's for the in-between point for when your firearm isn't in your holster or in your gun safe," Ervin said. The StopBox acts as a barrier, similar to a tumbler 

    More >>