UPDATE: Deadly Home Invasion - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Medical Examiner Confirms Identity & Cause Of Death In Deadly South Hill Home Invasion

Posted: Updated:
ADVERTISEMENT
Bookmark and Share

Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office Confirms Identity and Cause of death of the man who was killed on December 15, 2013 on the 2500 Block of Garfield


SPOKANE COUNTY, December 17, 2013 – The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity and the cause of death of the man who was killed on December 15, 2013 on the 2500 Block of Garfield.

Name: Douglas Carlile

Age: 63

Cause: Gunshot Wounds

Manner: Homicide

HD DOPPLER 6i
/
  • Top Stories from KHQHomeMore>>

  • Well-known dine and dasher targets Spokane restaurants

    Well-known dine and dasher targets Spokane restaurants

    Wednesday, August 23 2017 2:25 AM EDT2017-08-23 06:25:12 GMT

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane restaurant owners say they're frustrated that a well-known dine and dasher who was arrested earlier this year for the same thing is once again back at it. Jason Ferraro, the owner of Ferraro's on north Division, says his restaurant was the latest victim in a string of eat and runs. Last week he says a woman came into his restaurant and took off without paying.

    More >>

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane restaurant owners say they're frustrated that a well-known dine and dasher who was arrested earlier this year for the same thing is once again back at it. Jason Ferraro, the owner of Ferraro's on north Division, says his restaurant was the latest victim in a string of eat and runs. Last week he says a woman came into his restaurant and took off without paying.

    More >>
  • Mad Minute stories from Tuesday, August 22nd

    Mad Minute stories from Tuesday, August 22nd

    Wednesday, August 23 2017 2:00 AM EDT2017-08-23 06:00:08 GMT
    Mad Minute for 12/30/16Mad Minute for 12/30/16

    Here are the extended versions of the KHQ Local News 11 at 11 Mad Minute stories from Tuesday, August 22nd.

    More >>

    Here are the extended versions of the KHQ Local News 11 at 11 Mad Minute stories from Tuesday, August 22nd.

    More >>
  • US officials: Navy 7th Fleet commander to be removed

    US officials: Navy 7th Fleet commander to be removed

    Wednesday, August 23 2017 1:35 AM EDT2017-08-23 05:35:54 GMT

    TOKYO (AP) - U.S. officials confirm the commander of the Navy's 7th Fleet will be removed after a series of warship accidents in the Pacific. One official said Wednesday that Vice Adm. Joseph Aucoin was being removed due to the leadership's loss of confidence in his ability to command. The two officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the decision.

    More >>

    TOKYO (AP) - U.S. officials confirm the commander of the Navy's 7th Fleet will be removed after a series of warship accidents in the Pacific. One official said Wednesday that Vice Adm. Joseph Aucoin was being removed due to the leadership's loss of confidence in his ability to command. The two officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the decision.

    More >>