$10,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To Missing Tee - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

$10,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To Missing Teen Dylan Parker

Posted: Updated:
Deputies say at around midnight on the 12th, Dylan Michael John Parker called and asked his mom to pick him up at a gas station in Osburn at 3rd and Mullan. Deputies say at around midnight on the 12th, Dylan Michael John Parker called and asked his mom to pick him up at a gas station in Osburn at 3rd and Mullan.
KHQ.COM - There is now a $10,000 reward for information that leads to finding 18-year-old Dylan Parker who has now been missing for a week. The Shoshone County Sheriff’s Office, family, friends, and others in the community have been out searching for him every single day, but so far, no one has been able to find him.

On Friday, the reward was only at $1,000 during a candle light vigil held for the teen. However, thanks to a huge outpouring of community support, the fund grew tremendously in just two days. “People have donated from all over, not just from Shoshone County,” said Dylan’s mom Mona Rupp.

“People have donated from everyone to get this up there and it's at $10,000 right now and that's what we're offering. They have to lead us to Dylan.” Dylan’s mom Mona talked to him around midnight the night he disappeared. She says Dylan had gone to a party and called her asking for a ride home. She says Dylan told her he was going to walk two miles from the party to the gas station and that he would meet her there. A short time later, Dylan called again, saying “Mom, where are you?”

After that the phone call got disconnected. That was the last anyone heard from Dylan. His mom says after that his phone kept ringing, but he never picked up. Then about four hours later, instead of ringing, it went straight to voicemail. At the start of the investigation, clerks at the gas station said they thought they saw Dylan get into a car with a man and a woman.

However, Mona says since then, clerks at the gas station have said they think that was someone else. Instead, Mona now says she does not think Dylan ever made it to the gas station that night. Mona says she cannot sleep, eat, or focus on anything but bringing her son home. “You don't know what to do,” Mona said. “You can't sit, we've looked, you're looking, we'll always look, but it's a helpless feeling, at this point. My baby is out there somewhere and we're going to find him.”
HD DOPPLER 6i
/
  • Top Stories from KHQHomeMore>>

  • South Hill man gives deputy ride to chase down suspect on the run

    South Hill man gives deputy ride to chase down suspect on the run

    Saturday, September 23 2017 2:10 AM EDT2017-09-23 06:10:59 GMT

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff's Deputies are calling a 79-year-old man a hero for stepping in to help a deputy when he suddenly needed it.   That deputy tried stopping a driver on the South Hill after noticing the car didn't have license plates.     It started a chase that ended with the help from a very unlikely place. For Paul Eminger, it was a case of being in the right place at the right time. Seeing a Sheriff's Deputy running after 

    More >>

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff's Deputies are calling a 79-year-old man a hero for stepping in to help a deputy when he suddenly needed it.   That deputy tried stopping a driver on the South Hill after noticing the car didn't have license plates.     It started a chase that ended with the help from a very unlikely place. For Paul Eminger, it was a case of being in the right place at the right time. Seeing a Sheriff's Deputy running after 

    More >>
  • Fire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabin

    Fire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabin

    Saturday, September 23 2017 2:09 AM EDT2017-09-23 06:09:41 GMT
    Fire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabinFire Marshal: Fireplace sparked fatal fire at Idaho cabin

    BOISE, Idaho (AP) - The Idaho state fire marshal says an explosion in a fireplace caused a fire that consumed a house and killed four people. Knute Sandahl said Thursday the explosion, which occurred June 30 at Tamarack Resort, was ruled accidental. Sandahl says the fireplace on the main floor of the home was converted from propane-fueled to wood-burning in 2015. During the conversion to wood, the propane line that fed the fireplace was 

    More >>

    BOISE, Idaho (AP) - The Idaho state fire marshal says an explosion in a fireplace caused a fire that consumed a house and killed four people. Knute Sandahl said Thursday the explosion, which occurred June 30 at Tamarack Resort, was ruled accidental. Sandahl says the fireplace on the main floor of the home was converted from propane-fueled to wood-burning in 2015. During the conversion to wood, the propane line that fed the fireplace was 

    More >>
  • Local man creates system to keep guns safe from kids

    Local man creates system to keep guns safe from kids

    Friday, September 22 2017 9:59 PM EDT2017-09-23 01:59:50 GMT

    SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - "My name is Dylan Ervin, I'm a competitive shooter, a business owner, a husband and a father of two," Dylan Ervin said in a promotional video. He's re-inventing the way we lock up our guns. Ervin has been hard at work for the last four years creating the StopBox. "It's for the in-between point for when your firearm isn't in your holster or in your gun safe," Ervin said. The StopBox acts as a barrier, similar to a tumbler 

    More >>

    SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - "My name is Dylan Ervin, I'm a competitive shooter, a business owner, a husband and a father of two," Dylan Ervin said in a promotional video. He's re-inventing the way we lock up our guns. Ervin has been hard at work for the last four years creating the StopBox. "It's for the in-between point for when your firearm isn't in your holster or in your gun safe," Ervin said. The StopBox acts as a barrier, similar to a tumbler 

    More >>