Sam Adams Has Some Fun At Media DayPosted:
Mariners drop 2nd straight to Astros, 7-1
Pitcher Mike Leake gave struck out seven batters, but gave up five earned runs in the loss.
Mariners surrender 9 hits in 4-1 loss to Astros
Reliever Dan Altavilla came into the game in the 6th inning, but gave up two runs and ultimately suffered the loss.
Mariners improve to 9-5 after win over Astros
The Mariners first run came in the 4th inning when Nelson Cruz hit a solo home run to left field and their second run came in the 7th inning off a Dee Gordon double.
Seahawks re-sign quarterback Austin Davis
Golden Knights Trainer Mike Muir Remembers Beginnings in Billings
Back in 1995, Mike Muir was just looking a foot in the door as he took an athletic training position with the Billings Bulls under then head coach Bliss Littler. Little did he know, that job would change his life.
Mariner bats help defeat A's 10-8
Saturday night the Seattle Mariner offense was scorching hot--pouring in 17 hits and four home runs en route to the 10-8 win over the Oakland Athletics. In the top of the 7th, Daniel Vogelbach delivered a 433-foot home run to right field that helped clinch the M's eighth victory of the season. Kyle Seager, Jean Segura and Mitch Haniger also chipped in home runs of their own as the M's improved to 8-4 on the season. They'll go for the series sweep Sunday afternoon with Felix Hernandez ...
MLS suspends Clint Dempsey one additional match
Dempsey, 35, is in his fifth full season with the club after signing in August 2013. The USMNT veteran ranks second in club history to Fredy Montero with 46 goals and 388 shots.
Seahawks sign former 49ers cornerback Dontae Johnson
Johnson, 26, started all 16 games for the 49ers last season, recording 77 tackles, seven passes defensed and one interception, which he returned 50 yards for a touchdown.
Seager lifts Mariners past Royals, 4-2
The game was tied 2-2 in the eighth inning when Kyle Seager hit a two-run home run (2nd HR of Season) to lift the Mariners to victory.
Ty Smith named WHL Western Conference Scholastic Player of the Year
Spokane Chiefs defenseman Ty Smith has been named WHL Western Conference Scholastic Player of the Year, as announced by the Western Hockey League on April 11.
Reviewing OOTP '15, Mariners Still Break Hearts in Baseball Video Game
Sam Adams Live in San Diego Pt. 2
Some have said Gonzaga has under performed in recent NCAA Tournaments. But consider this as the Bulldogs prepare for their opening round matchup against Oklahoma State: The Zags haven’t gone one-and-done recently, at least since 2008...
Slipper Still Fits Gonzaga in NCAA Tournament
Last year, everyone was throwing rose pedals on Gonzaga going into the NCAA Tournament. This year, they're all throwing dirt.The bracket prognosticators on ESPN, CBS, and the rest are proclaiming Oklahoma State (Gonzaga's opening round opponent) as the Cinderella of the West Region...
Sam Adams Live From MetLife Stadium
So here I sit in SEC 101, ROW 47, SEAT 10. The last row of the lowest level of the stadium. On top of that, the seat has a perfect view of the Seahawks end zone. The Super Bowl gods are smiling upon us today...
Catching Up With Comic Icons Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane
While working his daily grind in New York, N.Y. for the Seattle Seahawks trip to Super Bowl XLVIII, Sam Adams stumbled upon comic book icons Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane at Toys R Us! Get the low down on Lee's cameo in the second "Avengers" film and the progress McFarlane is making on the "Spawn" reboot by watching the above video...
The Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane With Sam Adams
I knew ahead of time that Todd McFarlane would be there signing autographs, so that was a lucky break. For those of you not in the know, he played baseball at Spokane Falls and Eastern Washington in college. His "Spawn" comic series was wildly successful in the 1990's, giving him enough money for him to buy millions of dollars in sports memorabilia...
Sam Adams Blogging From Times Square
I've lost my voice... and maybe my sanity along with it. It's been a crazy last 48 hours for me and Josh Godfrey. We're getting no sleep in the city that never sleeps... and I'm not complaining one bit...
Super Bowl: Interviewing Seahawks Great Dave Krieg
SWX's Sam Adams interviewed former Seattle Seahawks quarterback Dave Krieg about Super Bowl XLVIII live from the Hudson River on Thursday, Jan. 30. Krieg played for the Seahawks from 1980-'91 and led the franchise to its first ever NFL playoffs appearance...
Super Bowl: Interviewing Former Super Bowl MVP Terrell Davis
Former Super Bowl MVP and 2,000 yard rusher for the Denver Broncos Terrell Davis speaks about Super Bowl XLVIII with SWX's Sam Adams before participating in the Super Bowl XLVIII Skills Challenge in New York on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
SUPER BOWL COUNTDOWN: Sam's Blogging Away
SAM ADAMS: After a day crammed with football on Tuesday's Media Day, I'm taking Wednesday as a football-free day.
SWX Blog RollMore>>
- As the 38th running of Bloomsday draws nearer, it brought back some memories from my childhood. Growing up in Issaquah, Washington, I didn’t make it to Spokane very often for the event, but every time I did, it was a special experience to share with family.More >>
- Below is a list of the area high school athletes who signed Letters of Intent today, National Signing Day, Feb. 5. The student athlete's will be listed by the high school they attend...More >>
- After the Seattle Seahawks announced a statement for their Super Bowl-winning quarterback Russell Wilson that he was filing for divorce from his wife, only one question popped into my head. What is going to happen to Danger-Russ on the field? More >>
- Russell Wilson has won a Super Bowl, been to the Pro Bowl twice, gone 5-1 in the playoffs, hasn't missed a single game in his two years in the league, thrown 52 touchdowns to his 19 interceptions and will be the lowest-paid quarterback on the Seattle Seahawks' roster in 2014.More >>
- This lengthy build-up leads me to one sincere question: Did the 2001 season doom the Seattle Mariners franchise? If the M's had won the World Series that year, would we be talking about a dynasty? Out of the Park Baseball 15 allows baseball fans to answer that question.
- Per Jacob Thorpe of the Spokesman-Review Boise State head basketball coach has interviewed with Washington State University about it's open position after former head coach Ken Bone was fired on Mar. 18.More >>
- Some have said Gonzaga has under performed in recent NCAA Tournaments. But consider this as the Bulldogs prepare for their opening round matchup against Oklahoma State: The Zags haven’t gone one-and-done recently, at least since 2008...More >>
- Gonzaga made its first appearance in the NCAA Tournament at the end of the 1994-95 season. Ever since then, despite all the tournament games, poll rankings and slots on national TV, there are some people who simply missed the memo about how to pronounce the school’s name...More >>
- Last year, everyone was throwing rose pedals on Gonzaga going into the NCAA Tournament. This year, they're all throwing dirt.The bracket prognosticators on ESPN, CBS, and the rest are proclaiming Oklahoma State (Gonzaga's opening round opponent) as the Cinderella of the West Region...More >>
- So here I sit in SEC 101, ROW 47, SEAT 10. The last row of the lowest level of the stadium. On top of that, the seat has a perfect view of the Seahawks end zone. The Super Bowl gods are smiling upon us today...More >>
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>
Former Gonzaga basketball stars Will Foster and Heather Bowman - along with SWX's Sam Adams - will team up with the Kiwanis Club in a charity basketball game Friday at 7 p.m. at University High School.More >>
Watch live SWX events from your computer.More >>
Watch live SWX events from your computer.More >>
The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your
You have reached a page which is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous pageMore >>
We provide a variety of online web services, mobile applications, and services for location-enabled and other types of devices (collectively, the "Services") from news and weather to interactive entertainment
This station provides a variety of online services, from interactive entertainment to electronic commerce via its relationship with WorldNow, Inc. ("WorldNow"). WorldNow is the host of the this station sMore >>
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding closed captioning on any of our stations, please contact us by filling out the form inside or emailing us at email@example.com. You can also call us at (509) 448-4656.More >>
The Spokane Chiefs forced a decisive seventh game in their first round WHL Playoff series with a 5-2 win over the Portland Winterhawks on Monday night at Spokane Arena.More >>
Seattle opened up the game with four runs in the 1st inning thanks to RBI singles from Mitch Haniger, Kyle Seager and Ryon Healy.More >>
Spokane finished the game 0-for-2 on the power play and 0-for-2 on the penalty kill. Portland outshot the Chiefs, 42-31.More >>
- Saturday afternoon, the Seattle Mariners defeated the Minnesota Twins 11-4 in the coldest game ever played at Target Field. The 27 degree temps could not cool off the M's bats as they racked in 12 hits and went 5-for-9 with runners in scoring position. Seattle now improves to 4-3 on the season and will take on the Twins Sunday afternoon at 11:10 a.m. in the series finale.More >>