Sam Adams Live From MetLife StadiumPosted:
Mariners snap losing streak, beating White Sox 1-0
Mariners give up 10 runs in loss to White Sox
Starting pitcher Mike Leake gave up eight earned runs and 12 hits in just 3.1 innings.
Highlights from the PBR stop in Billings
Sounders get 1st win of season, beating Minnesota FC 3-1
It was the second straight positive result for the Sounders following their 0-3-0 start to the season coming off their 2-2 road draw at Sporting Kansas City last weekend.
Claudio Montanha Jr. Moves to No. 1 in World After Win in Billings
Billings PBR Round 2 Highlights and Scores
Night two of the PBR saw more excitement and wins from the stock.
Throwback Thursday Deb Greenough
Red Lodge native Deb Greenough will be inducted into the PRCA Hall of Fame in August. KULR-8 looks back on his career in professional rodeo.
Seahawks release 2018 schedule
Seattle is scheduled to play five prime-time games, including four at CenturyLink Field, marking the first time the Seahawks have hosted four prime-time games in a season.
Mariners drop 3rd straight to Astros, 9-2
Former Gonzaga Bulldogs pitcher Marco Gonzales picked up the loss today for the Mariners, despite giving up zero earned runs and striking out eight batters.
Ty Smith named team captain for Canada's U18 team
Smith, ranked 14th among all North American skaters by NHL Central Scouting ahead of June’s 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
Reviewing OOTP '15, Mariners Still Break Hearts in Baseball Video Game
Sam Adams Live in San Diego Pt. 2
Some have said Gonzaga has under performed in recent NCAA Tournaments. But consider this as the Bulldogs prepare for their opening round matchup against Oklahoma State: The Zags haven’t gone one-and-done recently, at least since 2008...
Slipper Still Fits Gonzaga in NCAA Tournament
Last year, everyone was throwing rose pedals on Gonzaga going into the NCAA Tournament. This year, they're all throwing dirt.The bracket prognosticators on ESPN, CBS, and the rest are proclaiming Oklahoma State (Gonzaga's opening round opponent) as the Cinderella of the West Region...
Sam Adams Live From MetLife Stadium
So here I sit in SEC 101, ROW 47, SEAT 10. The last row of the lowest level of the stadium. On top of that, the seat has a perfect view of the Seahawks end zone. The Super Bowl gods are smiling upon us today...
Catching Up With Comic Icons Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane
While working his daily grind in New York, N.Y. for the Seattle Seahawks trip to Super Bowl XLVIII, Sam Adams stumbled upon comic book icons Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane at Toys R Us! Get the low down on Lee's cameo in the second "Avengers" film and the progress McFarlane is making on the "Spawn" reboot by watching the above video...
The Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane With Sam Adams
I knew ahead of time that Todd McFarlane would be there signing autographs, so that was a lucky break. For those of you not in the know, he played baseball at Spokane Falls and Eastern Washington in college. His "Spawn" comic series was wildly successful in the 1990's, giving him enough money for him to buy millions of dollars in sports memorabilia...
Sam Adams Blogging From Times Square
I've lost my voice... and maybe my sanity along with it. It's been a crazy last 48 hours for me and Josh Godfrey. We're getting no sleep in the city that never sleeps... and I'm not complaining one bit...
Super Bowl: Interviewing Seahawks Great Dave Krieg
SWX's Sam Adams interviewed former Seattle Seahawks quarterback Dave Krieg about Super Bowl XLVIII live from the Hudson River on Thursday, Jan. 30. Krieg played for the Seahawks from 1980-'91 and led the franchise to its first ever NFL playoffs appearance...
Super Bowl: Interviewing Former Super Bowl MVP Terrell Davis
Former Super Bowl MVP and 2,000 yard rusher for the Denver Broncos Terrell Davis speaks about Super Bowl XLVIII with SWX's Sam Adams before participating in the Super Bowl XLVIII Skills Challenge in New York on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
SUPER BOWL COUNTDOWN: Sam's Blogging Away
SAM ADAMS: After a day crammed with football on Tuesday's Media Day, I'm taking Wednesday as a football-free day.
SWX Blog RollMore>>
- As the 38th running of Bloomsday draws nearer, it brought back some memories from my childhood. Growing up in Issaquah, Washington, I didn’t make it to Spokane very often for the event, but every time I did, it was a special experience to share with family.More >>
- Below is a list of the area high school athletes who signed Letters of Intent today, National Signing Day, Feb. 5. The student athlete's will be listed by the high school they attend...More >>
- After the Seattle Seahawks announced a statement for their Super Bowl-winning quarterback Russell Wilson that he was filing for divorce from his wife, only one question popped into my head. What is going to happen to Danger-Russ on the field? More >>
- Russell Wilson has won a Super Bowl, been to the Pro Bowl twice, gone 5-1 in the playoffs, hasn't missed a single game in his two years in the league, thrown 52 touchdowns to his 19 interceptions and will be the lowest-paid quarterback on the Seattle Seahawks' roster in 2014.More >>
- This lengthy build-up leads me to one sincere question: Did the 2001 season doom the Seattle Mariners franchise? If the M's had won the World Series that year, would we be talking about a dynasty? Out of the Park Baseball 15 allows baseball fans to answer that question.
- Per Jacob Thorpe of the Spokesman-Review Boise State head basketball coach has interviewed with Washington State University about it's open position after former head coach Ken Bone was fired on Mar. 18.More >>
- Some have said Gonzaga has under performed in recent NCAA Tournaments. But consider this as the Bulldogs prepare for their opening round matchup against Oklahoma State: The Zags haven’t gone one-and-done recently, at least since 2008...More >>
- Gonzaga made its first appearance in the NCAA Tournament at the end of the 1994-95 season. Ever since then, despite all the tournament games, poll rankings and slots on national TV, there are some people who simply missed the memo about how to pronounce the school’s name...More >>
- Last year, everyone was throwing rose pedals on Gonzaga going into the NCAA Tournament. This year, they're all throwing dirt.The bracket prognosticators on ESPN, CBS, and the rest are proclaiming Oklahoma State (Gonzaga's opening round opponent) as the Cinderella of the West Region...More >>
- So here I sit in SEC 101, ROW 47, SEAT 10. The last row of the lowest level of the stadium. On top of that, the seat has a perfect view of the Seahawks end zone. The Super Bowl gods are smiling upon us today...More >>
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>
- Prep softball West vs SeniorMore >>Prep softball West vs SeniorMore >>
Each year the GSL recognizes students who excel in the classroom, community and athletics. A male and female student is recognized from each school.More >>
Five of the players on the Red squad were starters on offense for the Eagles last season, including a trio of offensive linemen and All-Big Sky running back Antoine Custer Jr.More >>
Watch live SWX events from your computer.More >>
Watch live SWX events from your computer.More >>
Capital High softball hosted Helena High for the first crosstown rivalry clash at Northwest Park of 2018 AA Western Conference play.More >>
The Seahawks made a handful of roster moves Monday as the team kicked off its offseason workout program, including the re-signing of quarterback Austin Davis.More >>
SPOKANE, Wash. - A computer system used by nearly every school district in Washington has been down since last week. School officials, teachers and parents use the system, called Skyward, to update student records, grades and student lunch accounts. The company that operates Skyward in Washington said it estimates the system will be back up by Wednesday.More >>
The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your
You have reached a page which is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous pageMore >>
KHQ - Cory Howard is the executive producer of interactive here at KHQ and he managed to capture a moment with his dog Georgia that's too cute not to share. Georgia is a blood hound that Howard rescued from Inland Empire Bloodhounds Facebook page and he says it was love at first sight.More >>