Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
In-depth analysis of companies, strategies and markets
Smartphone owners worldwide are rapidly taking up an innovative form of mobile communications and social networking: mobile messaging apps.
Hundreds of millions are downloading the apps - from KakaoTalk, Line, WeChat, WhatsApp and others - to access free chat messaging, voice and video communications, mobile entertainment and commerce.
This presents a huge opportunity to create international digital businesses. And a major threat to Facebook and Twitter.
The companies behind the apps have global ambitions:
In-depth company profiles and SWOT analysis of the major messaging providers:
Company profiles cover:
More essential data:
Key Topics Covered:
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: THE GLOBAL BOOM IN MOBILE MESSAGING APPS
1. KEY DRIVERS FOR EXPLOSIVE GROWTH
2. SWOT ANALYSIS - THE MAJOR PLAYERS IN GLOBAL MESSAGING
3. GLOBAL RANKINGS OF MAJOR MESSAGING APPS
4. PRIMARY NATIONAL MARKETS
5. STRATEGIES FOR INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION
6. GLOBAL COMPETITION
7. MESSAGING APPS vs SOCIAL NETWORKS
8. BUSINESS MODELS FOR MONETIZING APPS AND USERS
9. VALUING MOBILE MESSAGING COMPANIES
10. IS MOBILE GAMING THE FUTURE FOR MESSAGING APPS?
11. OPPORTUNITIES FOR BRAND MARKETING AND CONTENT SALES
12. CHALLENGES TO BUSINESS MODELS AND EXPANSION
13. IN-DEPTH COMPANY PROFILES: MAJOR MOBILE MESSAGING APPS
14. APPENDIX: STARTUPS IN BRIEF - NEW AND INNOVATIVE APPS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p7dgkg/mobile_messaging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.