UPDATE: Nordstrom Employee Believed To Have Been Electrocuted Be - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

UPDATE: Nordstrom Employee Believed To Have Been Electrocuted Before Fall Identified

Posted: Updated:
SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Medical Examiner has identified the man who died at Nordstrom on Friday as 52-year-old Paul M. Inc. 

The cause of death was listed as fractures of the base and vault of the skull, due to blunt impact to head, due to fall from ladder after sustaining contact electrical burn, left wrist. 

The manner of death is listed as an accident.

Previous Coverage:


UPDATE:  Electrocution is believed to be what caused a man to fall from a ladder Friday morning inside Nordstrom in downtown Spokane.

Spokane police officers responded and pronounced the man dead.

The death is believed to be accidental, said Monique Cotton, police department spokeswoman. Washington Labor and Industries is investigating the incident as an industrial death.

Nordstrom is closed all day while the incident is investigated, a store spokeswoman said.

Spokane’s medical examiner will release the identity of the deceased victim and the official cause of death following an autopsy.

PREVIOUS:

SPOKANE, Wash. - A Nordstrom employee has died after falling off of a ladder inside of the downtown Spokane store. The store will be closed for the remainder of the day as the accident is investigated. We'll post more details when we get them.
HD DOPPLER 6i
/
  • Top Stories from KHQHomeMore>>

  • Villagers in Thailand save baby elephant that fell into muddy well

    Villagers in Thailand save baby elephant that fell into muddy well

    Sunday, February 18 2018 8:35 PM EST2018-02-19 01:35:31 GMT

    CHANTHABURI, ThailandResidents of a village in Thailand pulled together recently to help a baby elephant that became trapped in a muddy well. NBC 4 reports that the baby Asian elephant became stuck in the well in Kaeng Hang Maeo district of Chanthaburi Province after its herd of about 40 wandered onto a rubber plantation. According to English language newspaper the Chiangrai Times, the elephant’s mother tried to help, but was 

    More >>

    CHANTHABURI, ThailandResidents of a village in Thailand pulled together recently to help a baby elephant that became trapped in a muddy well. NBC 4 reports that the baby Asian elephant became stuck in the well in Kaeng Hang Maeo district of Chanthaburi Province after its herd of about 40 wandered onto a rubber plantation. According to English language newspaper the Chiangrai Times, the elephant’s mother tried to help, but was 

    More >>
  • Disneyland unveils limited edition rose gold churro

    Disneyland unveils limited edition rose gold churro

    Sunday, February 18 2018 8:23 PM EST2018-02-19 01:23:12 GMT
    Source: DisneySource: Disney

    ANAHEIM, Calif. - Disney parks are all ears when it comes to pop culture trends. The parks have recently gone all-in on the rose gold trend, first releasing rose gold Minnie Mouse ears, and unveiling a short time later rose gold spirit jerseys. Next on the list was the arrival or rose gold Minnie ear cupcakes. Now, they're wowing parkgoers with another delicious rose gold treat: rose gold churros at Disneyland. The sparkling, perfectly pink 

    More >>

    ANAHEIM, Calif. - Disney parks are all ears when it comes to pop culture trends. The parks have recently gone all-in on the rose gold trend, first releasing rose gold Minnie Mouse ears, and unveiling a short time later rose gold spirit jerseys. Next on the list was the arrival or rose gold Minnie ear cupcakes. Now, they're wowing parkgoers with another delicious rose gold treat: rose gold churros at Disneyland. The sparkling, perfectly pink 

    More >>
  • 8-year-old boy saves choking classmate during Valentine's Day party

    8-year-old boy saves choking classmate during Valentine's Day party

    Sunday, February 18 2018 8:13 PM EST2018-02-19 01:13:06 GMT

    FRESNO, Calif. - Faith plays a big role in the lives of kids enrolled at St. Anthony's School. As ABC 13 reports, a classroom party emergency strengthened little Makayla Annis' faith in her circle of friends. Makayla says her desk partner made her laugh a little too hard during their Valentines Day party while she was eating a gummy bear. As she tried to swallow it, she began to choke. 8-year-old Andrew Ramirez didn't waste any time when 

    More >>

    FRESNO, Calif. - Faith plays a big role in the lives of kids enrolled at St. Anthony's School. As ABC 13 reports, a classroom party emergency strengthened little Makayla Annis' faith in her circle of friends. Makayla says her desk partner made her laugh a little too hard during their Valentines Day party while she was eating a gummy bear. As she tried to swallow it, she began to choke. 8-year-old Andrew Ramirez didn't waste any time when 

    More >>