Suspect In Lion's Lair Bar Shooting Makes First Appearance In Co - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Suspect In Lion's Lair Bar Shooting Makes First Appearance In Court

Posted: Updated:
Spokane Police say 23-year-old Andre Hallman is the man who shot a Spokane boucer last week Spokane Police say 23-year-old Andre Hallman is the man who shot a Spokane boucer last week
  • Suspect In Lion's Lair Bar Shooting Makes First Appearance In CourtMore>>

  • Bar Bouncer Shot, Says Suspects Were There To Make Trouble

    Bar Bouncer Shot, Says Suspects Were There To Make Trouble

    Thursday, April 24 2014 6:37 PM EDT2014-04-24 22:37:44 GMT
    SPOKANE, Wash. - KHQ's Dylan Wohlenhaus spoke with the 44-year-old bouncer Todd Stone. Stone says that he's worked at Lions Lair bar for two and a half years and has never had a "bruise" or a "scratch" from dealing with unruly patrons in his time working there. Thursday morning was different he says. More >>
    SPOKANE, Wash. - KHQ's Dylan Wohlenhaus spoke with the 44-year-old bouncer Todd Stone. Stone says that he's worked at Lions Lair bar for two and a half years and has never had a "bruise" or a "scratch" from dealing with unruly patrons in his time working there. Thursday morning was different he says. More >>
Mobile Users, Click Here To View Slideshow Photos And Video: http://tinyurl.com/luljtzo

UPDATE:
SPOKANE, Wash. - 23-year-old Andre R. Hallman, who was arrested Friday, April 25th in connection to the early morning shooting at the Lion's Lair bar in downtown Spokane made his first appearance in court Monday. Hallman is being charged with 1st degree assault.

KHQ's Dylan Wohlenhaus will be in court covering this story. We will update this story as soon as we get more information. You can also follow Dylan on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/DylanWohlenhaus

PREVIOUS COVERAGE:


Spokane Police have confirmed with KHQ that they have made one arrest in connection to the early Thursday morning shooting at the Lion's Lair in downtown Spokane. 

Detectives say they have arrested 23-year-old Andre R. Hallman in connection to the shooting and have charged him with 1st Degree Assault. 

Hallman was arrested Friday evening near the intersection of Lyons and Nevada. He was taken into custody without incident. 
  • Top Stories from KHQTop StoriesMore>>

  • Just when you think you've heard everything: Man rescued from flagpole

    Just when you think you've heard everything: Man rescued from flagpole

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 6:33 PM EDT2014-07-29 22:33:53 GMT
    Courtesy NBC Right NowCourtesy NBC Right Now
    YAKIMA, Wash.- A man in Yakima is doing okay now after firefighters rescued him from a 30 foot flag pole Monday afternoon. Firefighters said the man was working on the flag pole which is on the roof of the William O Douglas building. The building is three stories tall.More >>
    YAKIMA, Wash.- A man in Yakima is doing okay now after firefighters rescued him from a 30 foot flag pole Monday afternoon. Firefighters said the man was working on the flag pole which is on the roof of the William O Douglas building. The building is three stories tall.More >>
  • Burnout for Carlton Complex canceled due to winds

    Burnout for Carlton Complex canceled due to winds

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 5:08 PM EDT2014-07-29 21:08:18 GMT
    UPDATE: WINTHROP, Wash. (AP) - Erratic winds have forced crews to cancel a burnout operation that was planned Tuesday near the Carlton Complex wildfire to deprive it of fuel.Crews planned to send flames from a secure fire line on the northeast side of the Carlton Complex back toward the main fire, through rugged terrain that they had been unable to attack directly.More >>
    UPDATE: WINTHROP, Wash. (AP) - Erratic winds have forced crews to cancel a burnout operation that was planned Tuesday near the Carlton Complex wildfire to deprive it of fuel.Crews planned to send flames from a secure fire line on the northeast side of the Carlton Complex back toward the main fire, through rugged terrain that they had been unable to attack directly.More >>
  • Washington ferry with hundreds aboard loses power

    Washington ferry with hundreds aboard loses power

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 5:01 PM EDT2014-07-29 21:01:23 GMT
    SEATTLE (AP) - A ferry carrying hundreds of passengers on the Washington State Ferry system's busiest route has lost power. Ferry spokeswoman Marta Coursey says the Tacoma on the Seattle to Bainbridge Island run lost propulsion Tuesday afternoon. She said the vessel, carrying 405 passengers and 138 cars, had dropped anchor and was stable in the water.More >>
    SEATTLE (AP) - A ferry carrying hundreds of passengers on the Washington State Ferry system's busiest route has lost power. Ferry spokeswoman Marta Coursey says the Tacoma on the Seattle to Bainbridge Island run lost propulsion Tuesday afternoon. She said the vessel, carrying 405 passengers and 138 cars, had dropped anchor and was stable in the water.
    More >>
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KHQ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.