Fire Destroys Garage, Damages Home in Walla Walla - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

ADVERTISEMENT
Bookmark and Share

Fire Destroys Garage, Damages Home in Walla Walla

Posted: Updated:
Walla Walla Firefighters say a homeowner accidentally caused a fire on Tuesday cleaning up gasoline inside a boat in his garage. Walla Walla Firefighters say a homeowner accidentally caused a fire on Tuesday cleaning up gasoline inside a boat in his garage.
WALLA WALLA, WA - Walla Walla Firefighters say a homeowner accidentally caused a fire on Tuesday cleaning up gasoline inside a boat in his garage.

Firefighters say the flames burned Scott Clayton's garage on the 1200 block of Studebaker Drive, and extended into the attic above the second floor. Overall, the fire caused around $165,000 worth of damages.

Firefighters say everyone inside the house got out without getting hurt. One cat was missing for a while, but crews found it hiding upstairs in a crawl space, uninjured.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KHQ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.