Early Morning Fire Destroys Home on South 3rd Ave. - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Early Morning Fire Destroys Home on South 3rd Ave.

Posted: Updated:
YAKIMA, WA. -- A fire early Sunday morning destroyed a home on South 3rd Avenue. 


Firefighters responded to reports of heavy smoke coming from the attic at 4 am. We're told the fire started from electrical wiring in the attic and spread through the studs in the house all the way to the ground floor. Everyone in the house was asleep when it started but made it out OK.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KHQ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.