Fumes from leaking grass cutter causes water heater to blow in P - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Fumes from leaking grass cutter causes water heater to blow in Pasco

Posted: Updated:

PASCO, WA - If you heard a loud explosion Sunday in Pasco around 2:23 p.m., Pasco Police say fumes from a lawn mower with a leaking fuel tank caused a hot water heater to blow inside a garage on Comiskey Dr.

This is near Sandifur Parkway. 

Police say fortunately no was injured, but the explosion blew off the garage door. 

Firefighters responded to the explosion but the fire was already out.

HD DOPPLER 6i
/