Pasco Garage Engulfed in Flames, No One Was Injured - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Pasco Garage Engulfed in Flames, No One Was Injured

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters were able to keep the fire from spreading to the house. Firefighters were able to keep the fire from spreading to the house.
PASCO, WA- Firefighters responded to a house fire just past 8 p.m. Sunday evening in Pasco.

Fire crews said the fire started in the garage at the house on the 600 block of North Beech Street.

The fire spread to a loft area above the garage, but fire crews were able to contain the fire from spreading into the rest of the house.

Police said one person was in the house when the fire started and no one was injured.         

 "My sister's boyfriend was the one that saw it when it started.  It started a little and then we all came out and it got bigger," said Ayleen Elvira, witness.

Fire crews are still investigating what started the fire.

HD DOPPLER 6i
/