Pasco Family Loses Home to Fire Wednesday Evening - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Pasco Family Loses Home to Fire Wednesday Evening

Posted: Updated:

PASCO, WA - A Pasco family is dealing with losing their home to a fire Wednesday evening but say they are just glad everyone made it out okay.


Firefighters say they responded just before 5:30 p.m. to the 400 block of West Sylvester Street in Pasco.


Crew say the fire started in the basement but do not yet know the cause.


Angela Campos says she was cooking when her grandchildren started smelling the smoke, they could not figure out where the fire was coming from.


Once they realized the smoke came from the basement, Angela said she feared her son would be trapped downstairs. 

     

Firefighters have alerted the Red Cross in case the family needs help getting back on their feet.


They say they had lived in the home for 20 years. 

HD DOPPLER 6i
/