Two puppies dead after shed fire in Pasco - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Two puppies dead after shed fire in Pasco

Posted: Updated:

PASCO,WA.-- Pasco Fire and Pasco Police were called out to South Sycamore Avenue on Saturday afternoon for a shed fire. The homeowner had a shed, a dog pen, and a dog house in their backyard, where they were keeping two dogs and their two newborn puppies.

Pasco firefighters believe the burn was started by a heat lamp in the dog house. That dog house and the shed next to it caught fire just after 3 PM, and while the two adult dogs were okay, their puppies, sadly, didn't make it. 
 

HD DOPPLER 6i
/