BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU - Naming Names is not about revenge or vindictiveness, it is about accountability. The BBB enforces membership standards and holds area businesses accountable for their actions.
TOP TEN COMPLAINT INDUSTRIES
1.AUTO DEALERS-NEW take the number one slot with all complaints closed resolved. Complaints mostly concern service and contract issues.
2. AUTO DEALERS-USED make it to the number two spot with all but two complaints closed resolved. True's Auto Plaza of Zillah, WA and Eric's Auto Sales of Spokane, WA. both have unanswered complaints on record. Complaints for this category mostly concerned service, advertising and product issues.
3. FURNITURE STORES top the number three slot with all but one complaint resolved. Wavemaster Waterbeds and Futons of Lewiston, ID has an unanswered complaint for March. Complaints for this industry mostly concerned customer service, product and warranty/guarantee issues.
4. MAGAZINE SALES VIA THE INTERNET top the number four slot due mostly to CRC Fitzgerald of Great Falls, MT. with all complaints closed resolved. Complaints mostly dealt with credit/billing issues.
5. AUTO REPAIR takes the number five slot with all but one complaint closed resolved. All Phase Auto of Butte, MT. did not respond to a complaint brought to its attention.
6.BUILDING MATERIALS take the number six slot due to seven unanswered complaints for ICS Steel Buildings of Veradale, WA. Unresolved complaints concerning this company have been forwarded to the Attorney General's Office. This company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to a pattern of complaints as well as unanswered complaints and has failed to correct the underlying reason for the complaints. If you have an unresolved issue concerning this company, we strongly suggest that you contact Matt Charles of the Washington State Labor and Industries Spokane offices regarding the status of this company's activities.
7.MAGAZINES VIA PHONE make it to the number seven slot due to America's Choice Reader Service of Great Falls, MT. with all complaints, mostly concerning credit/billing, resolved.
8.WEIGHT CONTROL CENTERS take the number eight slot due to LA Weight Loss with locations in Spokane, Kennewick and Yakima. All complaints, mostly concerning sales practices and refund issues, have been closed resolved.
9. CELL PHONES take the number nine spot due to Cingluar Wireless. All complaints for this category have been closed resolved by the company's headquarter offices in Sacramento, CA. Complaints mostly concern credit/billing issues.
10. CONTRACTORS-HOME BUILDERS take the number ten slot with all but two complaints closed resolved. Ridge View Construction of Spokane, WA. has one complaint closed unanswered. Harsh Construction of Post Falls, ID. has a complaint closed unresolved. Complaints for this industry mostly concern contract, repair, and warranty issues.
LINK TO TheLocalBBB's NON-RESPONDER LIST: www.thelocalbbb.com/nonresponder.html
MEMBERSHIP REVOCATIONS FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH, 2006:
We are happy to report that there are no revocations for the month of March.
CLEARING THE AIR If any company on this list ever responds to the BBB's Naming Names list wanting to "clear the air," we'll let you know about it in the next release of Naming Names.