Yakima Fourth of July CelebrationPosted: Updated:
Fourth of July Celebration
One World, One Valley, One Nation!
State Fair Park
Admission and Parking are free!
Fourth of July Schedule
Park Open 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight Food and Venders 12:00 noon Fire Truck Water Fun 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm Carnival 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight Live Entertainment 1:00 pm Children's Activities 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm Poetry Slam 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Fireworks 10:00 pm
|Friday, June 29th||5:00 pm||10:30 pm|
|Saturday, June 30th||3:00 pm||10:30 pm|
|Sunday, July 1st||3:00 pm||10:30 pm|
|Monday, July 2nd||5:00 pm||10:30 pm|
|Tuesday, July 3rd||5:00 pm||10:30 pm|
|Wednesday, July 4th||12:00 noon||12:00 midnight|
- Wristbands are $15 and good for all rides during the carnival operator hours on Friday through Tuesday only.
- Individual ride tickets are $1.25 each. ( Average 3 - 4 tickets required per ride. )
- Sheet of 20 tickets for $20
- Family Special - 60 tickets for $45
- There is no wristband special on Wednesday, July 4th.
- The Sundola is not included as a carnival ride. It will be running on the 4th of July.
- One way is $3.50
- Round trip is $4.00
- Children under 42" tall is $1.00