KENNEWICK, Wash. - Toxicology results are back for a 22-year-old Finley man and a 34-year-old man discovered at a Kennewick motel, both found dead over the summer.
Family members found the body of 22-year-old Mike Gibbons at a Finley house back in July.
Toxicology reports show Gibbons overdosed on methadone, a powerful pain reliever and drug heroin addicts often use to kick their habit.
Coroners said that's also what killed 34-year-old John Hill in August.
Hill was found dead in the Guest House International Motel on Clearwater Avenue. Coroners said the toxicology report shows Hill died from Acute Methadone Toxication.
Hill also had traces of methamphetamine in his body.