YAKIMA, Wa - Neighbors pull an elderly man from a fire in his mobile home, but he dies early this morning.
Managers at the mobile home park where 76-year-old Don Hubert lived say he died at around 3am this morning after suffering burns to half of his body.
The fire happened just before 11pm last night at the North Acres Mobile Home Park on East N Street in Yakima.
Two neighbors were able to pull Hubert from the fire before firefighters could arrive.
Firefighters say the fire was caused by a cigarette.