People Can Report Windstorm Damage - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

People Can Report Windstorm Damage

YAKIMA, Wash. - If your home or business was damaged by the recent windstorms, you may be eligible to receive help from the federal government.

Governor Chris Gregoire is in the process of making a request for federal disaster assistance for people affected by the windstorms.

If you live in Kittitas County, call 962-7525, Monday through Friday from nine in the morning until five in the evening.

For Yakima County, call 574-1900, 24 hours a day.