KENNEWICK, Wa.,--A storage shed caught on fire earlier sunday afternoon and the investigation continues.
The fire department was called out at around 3:00pm after a storage tenant noticed smoke in one of the units.
It happened at the Lockwood Mini-Storage facility at 17th and Union street, right across from the Kennewick Public Library.
Authorities don't know how it started but say it doesn't appear that anyone forced their way into the facility.
Two units were destroyed in the blaze. Firefighters were able to contain most of the fire, preventing other units from being damaged.
Anyone who has information is asked to call Kennewick Police.