KENNEWICK, Wash. - Kennewick and Benton County Firefighters responded to a grass fire at 53rd and Olympia Street in Kennewick at around 8 Sunday morning.
Firefighters said they suspect it might have started because of problems with power lines and electrical circuits.
In total about three acres burned. There is a number of homes in the area, but authorities said no structures were damaged and no on was hurt.
Firefighters said that as soon as they got back they were called to responded to a massive fire in Finley.