MOXEE, Wash - A fire quickly destroys a hop kiln and warehouse in Moxee.
Just before noon on Saturday, workers at the warehouse on Beauchene Road noticed smoke coming from the one of the stacks, and quickly evacuated the building.
Investigators believe the fire is a result of spontaneous combustion.
Friday, fire fighters were at the same location for a similar fire, but today they weren't able to stop the blaze from spreading.
"In about five minutes it went from a small fire in one of the beds," said Ryan Evers, of the East Valley Fire Department, "it quickly spread throughout the whole thing. And was fully involved within five minutes."
No one was injured, but there was damage to several of the surrounding houses.
According to workers, the warehouse was completely full of freshly picked hops, and fire fighters say they all were destroyed.