Pasco, WA - A chemical explosion at a Pasco business burned a worker who now has been taken to Harbor View Medical Center in Seattle.
The explosion happened just after three o'clock on Wednesday at Savage Western Transports on Commercial Avenue.
Firefighters were told the man was welding a trailer, when a tank on it over-pressurized and exploded.
The man suffered chemical burns from the ammonia inside but a fire spokeswoman says she can't discuss the severity of his burns.
The building was evacuated because of the fumes.