A Pasco Man is Suing ConAgra Foods after Eating a Recalled Pot Pie. - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

A Pasco Man is Suing ConAgra Foods after Eating a Recalled Pot Pie.

Posted: Updated:
PASCO, Washington. - John Doty from Pasco is suing ConAgra foods for salmonella poisoning after eating one of the many recalled Banquet Potpies.

His Seattle-based attorneys filed the complaint Tuesday.  It's the fourth lawsuit that firm has filed in this salmonella recall.   

Doty's lawsuit says he came down with a fever, developed bloody diarrhea and was treated for dehydration and nausea.

A spokes-women for ConAgra said she couldn't comment on the lawsuit, but added that "ConAgra is committed to resolving all consumer concerns related to this recall fairly."

At least 272 people have reported getting sick with salmonella after eating the potpies.  Washington has the greatest number of reported cases with 27.

ConAgra stopped producing its Banquet Potpies Oct. 9th and told consumers not to eat its chicken or turkey potpies.  It recalled the product two days later.

 

HD DOPPLER 6i
/