PASCO, Wash. - Fire tore through a home located at 1203 Washington Street in Pasco Tuesday night.
Firefighters were called just before 10 o'clock and said the house was fully engulfed when they arrived.
Authorities said no one was home when the fire broke out and said it is unclear whether or not anyone lives there.
Nearby neighbors said they were glad no one was hurt.
Alexander Kariaberis lives across the street and said he could smell the fire and that the flames were huge.
Kariaberis said, "It was bright. It was hot. It was fiery... It smelled like burning fumes. I smelled gas before but this smelled really bad like wood burning. That's the first thing you noticed when you went outside and saw it."
Firefighters don't know the cause. They say the electricity in the house was turned off when they got there.