A Fire in Grandview Starts after an Electrical Shortage. - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

A Fire in Grandview Starts after an Electrical Shortage.

Posted: Updated:

GRANDVIEW, Wash. - A house fire erupts in the attic due to an electrical shortage.

Firefighters responded to reports of a house fire Monday morning on 617 East and 3rd in Grandview.  When they arrived they saw smoke coming from the attic.

Firefighters quickly put the fire out.  They're estimated damages raging from $3,000 to $3,500 dollars. 

Home owner John Garcia is staying with family until damages can be repaired. 

HD DOPPLER 6i
/