Early Morning Pasco House Fire is a Total Loss - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Early Morning Pasco House Fire is a Total Loss

Posted: Updated:

PASCO, Wash. - A heater is to blame for a fire that burned a Pasco home early Wednesday morning. 

Firefighters were called out to 120 Diamond Drive near Lewis and the Blue Bridge.  When they arrived just before 5 A.M. they found the house fully engulfed with flames and smoke could be seen as far away as SR 240 in Kennewick.

The family was able to evacuate safely, but firefighters say the home is a total loss.

 

 

HD DOPPLER 6i
/